Auto Accident Help
Being injured in a car accident can be a scary and uncertain time. You are going to have questions. You may feel intimidated or bullied by the insurance company. You may experience some hardships in getting the proper medical care or to pay everyday bills while you are out of work.
Our car accident attorneys are here to help you with whatever struggle you come up against. With years of experience in helping car accident victims under their belts, they are the best ones to rely on in getting you a fair and just settlement from the insurance company.
What Types of Compensation is Available for Car Accident Victims?
The most common types of compensation a car accident attorney can get for you may include:
- Property Loss or Damage: This refers to the damage or loss of your vehicle
- Medical Bills: This includes all medical bills incurred because of your accident
- Pain and Suffering: This is to compensate you for your pain and suffering, whether it’s physical or mental, that is result of your accident.
- Lost Wages or Income: This is designed to compensate you for the wages or income lost as a result of the accident.
Getting Help From a Car Accident Attorney
After your accident, the insurance company may contact you with a settlement offer. It is beneficial to you to get advice from a car accident attorney before any agreement and before you sign anything. The insurance company is trying to turn a profit and settle for the least amount as possible. They have no motivation to offer you a fair settlement
All of our attorneys work on a contingency basis. You don’t pay unless you win!
What You Can Expect!
We’ll start your case off right, giving you the best chance against the insurance companies.
Our process begins when you either fill out the form located on our website or give our representatives a call. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide assistance to you. For the fastest results, we recommend calling.
If you call us, our representatives will ask you questions about your case. If you fill out the form on our site, a representative will call you to gather the appropriate information they’ll need for your claim.
Do I Have A Case?
The insurance companies are going to fight to keep as much of your settlement as possible.
We see it everyday in our business. People decide to take on the insurance companies alone because they believe they have a case that doesn’t need legal representation. These cases run the risk of losing major parts of settlements that the victims deserve, because of legal pitfalls that independent representation leaves them open to and the big insurance company lawyers will take advantage of. Don’t make any insurance claims until you at least consult with an attorney and don’t be more of a victim than you need to be.
What Is My Case Worth?
How much your personal injury case is worth depends on several factors. Some of the things a lawyer will take in to consideration are:
- The cost of your medical bills
- The cost of any other treatments you had to get as a result of the injury
- The amount of wages you lost by being unable to work while recovering
- A fair compensation for your pain and suffering
- The emotional distress your injury caused you to go through